Girls moving on fast/slow?

Let's be honest, girls generally have more options with guys... After a break up, is it normal for girls to move on quickly, or do they still process everything for a few weeks afterwards? Obviously we are all different

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on how serious the relationship was. My last relationship ended 2 months ago and I'm still not ready to date yet because I really loved my ex, but a few years ago I dated a guy and I just didn't love him anymore and I moved on pretty fast. So if a girl really loved you then she is more than likely not going to move on as quickly.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the person. With any guy I dated and then break up it depended on how much I really cared about them. With guys I really had liked a lot it hurt greatly. The worst break up I was so extremely depressed for weeks. For 4 days I wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and wanted to cry all the time. I ended up skipping majority of my classes because I couldn't stand having anyone seeing my face.

• Its funny, you don't realize how much you care until they go... either your down, or you really just don't care

• Some girls use their next relationship as a cover up or a way to deal with their last break up. I think if it were serious there's a period of time that's needed to deal.

What Guys Said 0