Do you hate seeing your exes with someone else?

Even if you're in a happy relationship

58

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha.. wellllll depending on the situation i guess, yeah i have one ex i hate seeing him with his new wife

• I get jealous. With some I wonder why we didn't work out and hate seeing them with someone else, even though I'm happy in my own relationship. Lol

What Guys Said 8

• Not at all. I'm glad that they have moved on and found happiness in life.

• I hate seeing people playing my old mains on League of Legends, especially when they do better than I ever did. Does that count?

• So far no of course that could change at any time.

• Moved 1000 miles away to make sure I didn't see her again. That said I agree with WizeGuy2350 and hope they are happy and doing well in life.

• ehhh i do but after a few months i get over it
    Now i laugh! haha! i know what they have lost =)

• I dont care she's my ex. Maybe I will feel angry if I saw her accedently but nothing serious

• Well it depends if he still has feelings for you but I wouldn't use that as a way to make him jealous it might push him away

• No, I feel sorry for them.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends. If it's someone I mutually broke up with, just because we didn't really click, then I would be happy they found someone that made them happy. But if it's my ex that cheated and really hurt me, then yeah I'd hate seeing him happy with someone else.

• I just hate bumping into my ex's. It's an awkward "oh hi" and i just leave it at that. I loathe it. Especially knowing that several of them cheated on me with their current girlfriend.

How can I not feel like chucking a massive object to their faces? Lol I just cool it and do whatever or go talk to someone else I know.

• I look at it this way

1. They are exes
    Ex meaning something didn't work in your relationship and it ended

2. If my ex chooses to find someone he wants to be with or is alone I could care less.
    He is my ex and is not in my life and I am not in his so why try to be.
    Why worry about someone elses life when you got your own life to worry about

3. If I get jealous of my ex that will just harm me more than anything

I am not trying to be a ***** about what I am commenting but in all honesty why dwell on a broken relationship. Most likely you and your ex won't get back together and they will move on why get upset if you see them with someone else?

• I cried and cried when i thought he is getting married again because i still have feelings for him. But didn't marry and the moment i felt his not marrying i got alright again. But if i find someone else that I'd love and be happy with then i suppose it won't matter anymore.