Really need some help?

It's been 5 days of no contact with my ex... And today is the hardest: it's our anniversary.

I don't know if she knows it, or is even bothered about it. Do you think she is?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I do believe here, dear... Think she is.
    It's only been '5 days of no contact with my ex,' and even on her own end, this '5' may seem like 5 years to her, still in the beginning stages of licking her war wounds, which is One of the hardest things to do when a couple splits up.
    Depending on your break up, it might not hurt to just send a "Hi, how are you?" Just because two people Break up, doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's... Good-bye, my love forever.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• That's a hard one I wldnt know either. My ex broke up with me and he's just went back on facebook after two weeks. I'm gutd but don't want to look too much into that. I've said my thoughts etc but I get told to stop il push him further away. he cldnt b anymore further away in my eyes so I don't know what that means xx

• If she broke up with you then you should let it be there's probably a reason why you guys are not celebrating your anniversary together.. and yes she will think about it will cross her mind she might say hello or text have a good day but don't expect you'll get something else out of it since the break up is soooo recent.

What Guys Said 2

• I am confused it you broke up why do you care?

• She broke up with me... Maybe because I still care about her?

• Depends on the reason why you have no contact.