How did she move on so fast?

Me and my ex dated almost a year. We broke up about two months ago and she already moved on and is flirting with ever guy who talks to her. Me on the other hand an still sad everytime I think of her. She was my first real love and I still do love her. But she's moved on and blocked me on everything she can. I've been trying to move on too. It's just hard for me. How is it so easy for her? Did she never love me?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• No one can really answer these questions. Some people just heal faster than others.
    Her cutting you off could mean 2 things - she's trying to get you off her mind completely OR you're already off her mind and she wants nothing to do with her. It's more likely to be the first one. I think we're all guilty of flirting too much after a break up, in the hopes that we can fill the void that's been left behind with many people, even though it never really feels the same. It's the same reason people go for rebound relationships, it's to get over their ex and not feel lonely after a break-up.
    It's just that different people have different coping mechanisms.

• I think the first one is right. I've been trying to get her off my mind too.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she wasn't that emotionally attached to you

• She might just be trying to make you jealous, and make it seem like she's flirting with all these other guys, but she's clearly loving the fact you know about it and it's affecting you. Try to act like you don't care and she will soon miss the attention you once showed her.

• I think she already does. I loved her and showed it everyday.

• You've already broke up. that's it. If you dwell onto the idea of "does she even loved me" or whatever. You will never move on. Try to be busy with stuff. You'll only move on if you reallY wanted to.

• I've been trying to move on. And I have been keeping myself busy. I am just having a hard time. She was my first real love.

• Dwelling onto your past won't help you. Think of all the memories as memories. all past. all history. each memory, end it with a period. Not a question mark. That will help you :)

What Guys Said 1

• What happened after the break up, how did you act with her. That'll probably tell you why.