My friends cheating GF killed herself after break up, now what?

She had a car accident on the way home with the guy she cheated him on with. This was minutes after the breakup, they exchanged a few nasty words and he said he wishes she would crash and kill herself together with her BF. After a whilei am hearing from my friend that his cheating GF and her BF have both being killed in a car accident? is it bad that i am so happy and can't feel any sympathy for them?

She was 18 and he was 21.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more along the line of... "she made her choice", if all you say is true. It's like...

24Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; 25And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

Lot's Wife Looks Back
    26But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds sad really. A girl that cheats on you then she kills her self to try and make him feel better.

There is no right way to this. Wishing for death, and death actually happens.
    But you being happy for a death? I don't blame you really, she sounds like an awful person.

-No I don't think it's wrong to be happy for such a tragedy.

• Well they are dead so they don't need sympathy. However, being happy that a young woman is dead because she cheated is a bit odd.

Your friend is probably torn up over it because he probably still loved her. Be supportive for him.

• Karma is a bitch.

• That's some crazy stuff.

• It was honestly shocking but i am glad they are dead now. They got what they deserved.