Why did my ex boyfriend suddenly decide to move on?

My ex boyfriend was literally chasing me except that he never told me what he truly wanted. It's been going on for about three months now and suddenly he went all moving on. He's not seeing someone else or something like that but what caused him to just change his mind like that? He hasn't told me that he's moving on but the things he's writing on social medias makes it clear and I just get the feeling that he is starting to. I'm asking this because yes I do have feelings and I was hoping that things would out. Do you think he heard something or what happened?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You made him 'chase' you for too long, and he probably believed that it's better to move on instead of indefinitely chasing you.

What Guys Said 3

• I think he got tired of chasing, and moved on. I would suggest you do the same.

• Well, If you think he's worth it, I suggest you to go talk to him. Sort out everything. If he loved you. obviously he will not move on so quickly. Perhaps it's a way to get into your head. :)

• maybe he consindered there's no chance getting back 2 u?

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I think he found another distraction. He was hanging on to what you guys had until something better came along. Yes it's wrong for him to tag you along like that. But I guess people break up for a reason and they deal with it in different ways

• Yeah, if you want to be in a relationship with someone don't make them ''chase'' you. He did nothing wrong, she broke up with him. Your logic is... Flawed...

• I gave him a chance to tell me what he wanted he blew it. I left because I was tired of never not knowing and I was hoping that he would chase me and prove me how much I actually meant to him. This isn't the first time he mess up and not being able to make up for things he's done. I once tried talking to him but he couldn't communicate with me.