Girls, So my girlfriend dumped me after her cadet ball And is treating me like crap what should I do?

So I recently went to my now ex girlfriends/ ex best friend cadet ball we had a good time and I kissed her on the dance floor and I told her I would always be faithful to her no matter what. Now after the dance when I got home she texted me and said we needed to talk after that she said we needed to breakup she said that what I said kind of made her uncomfterable and wasn't that committed when I didint even mean it that way and that she didint feel the spark now before I go any further here's a background of us I'm 17 and she's 15 and she's (or was) my best friend and we have tried dating two times before this happened but her parents thought I was to old for her then they changed their minds so I really wanted this to work out for awhile (maybe even farther but that was just hopeful thinking) now before I went she told me not to talk to this certain guy which I didint and now after all of this since the break up (it's been a month) she's mad at me cause I'm not talking to her and won't take her to prom the reason I'm doing these things is because I need space and she's all mad at me because of this and making me feel like shit why

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that she was using you for a while... She took you for granted and that's not fair if you really love her , it really sucks because she gave you no reason and I think that the guy she told you not to talk to there might have been something going between them he probably knows something. someone doesn't just tell you to notbtalk to someone ! You're a sweet guy and I know you deserve more than ingnorance (:
    Hope this help !😊

What Girls Said 2

• Forgive (it benefits you more than anything) and forget. It doesn't seem like a worthwhile relationship :/

• Move on and find someone your age