He broke up with me, and now also stalks me?

It wasn't a bad breakup (i. e. no cheating involved). He just doesn't wanna do any long distance and so he completely gave up before giving it a shot as, realistically speaking, "what future can we have?"

After repeating a few cycles of trying to stay friends, going on no contact, becoming flirtatious again, we've came to no contact again about 3-4 weeks ago.

I got pretty devastated, feel unwanted, so I deleted him from Facebook.

He then sent a text saying it is difficult on him too, but also probably in my opinion out of guilt.

A few times I felt weak and drop a few missed calls, he did call back once as well, but we never ever spoke.

And now I realized he starts liking my photos on Instagram and also reads ALL my Snapchat stories.

WHAT? I completely don't understand him. I don't understand the males now.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• you dated officially how long? i feel like you both check up on each other on social media from time to time. If it bothers you, block him from all your accounts and find a new guy. Dating someone else or see that he has someone else will help you move on

What Guys Said 1

• He is interested in seeing what your up to with your life. as for stalking get over yourself, he is just looking at your social media which you have made available

What Girls Said 2

• He is trying to keep a line of communication open, in case he ever wants something again. It doesn't mean "he like you," or "wants you." It's probably just part of a larger game he plays with girls. Good luck!

• Stalking is a power and control thing.
    You don't realise it yet but you have avoided a bad relationship there!