Guys, what do I do to get away from the drama?

Alright so here's the deal, I was with this guy for a couple years. Kind of a rocky relationship. I got pregnant and he was really into everything and excited until one day he went to hang out with a friend (for the first time because prior every waking moment was spent with me or talking to me) and a couple days later ended everything for them. After dating them a few days he moved in with them and their parents and after a couple of weeks he cheated with me. They found out, he went off on me we stopped talking as much. Then a couple weeks later started hanging out with me and cheated on them with me again. Sometimes he'd mention having to repair their relationship but the rest of the time they seemed good. After a few days he mentioned wanting to see me and talk but then blew me off and went off on me after seeing me driving with another guy and blocked me (good, right?) and I told the other person about him cheating. They stayed together and just recently the current partner started talking trash to me. I'm thinking just ignore it? Is their relationship going to last? Are they going to leave me alone?

1

What Guys Said 1

• This guy is bad news, and you're not helping the situation letting him back in and having sex with him. Many of us (myself included) have been there, where it's hard to completely say goodbye and goodnight to an ex, but this guy is treating your emotions like they're dog shit, and you deserve better than that.

He sounds like a serial dater who is afraid to ever be out of a relationship, so will end up with whomever as long as it keeps him from being alone.

So, what do you do to end the drama? Throw his ass out for good, change your locks and even your phone number. Block him on your social media sites and make it clear you want NOTHING to do with him ever again.

If you can actually do that, then that's the best advice I can give. Otherwise, you're going to spend a lot of time going back and forth on a very uneven and uncomfortable emotional roller coaster.

• Thank you!

• You're welcome. Stay strong and be good to yourself first, and you'll always be okay in the end.