Why did she get angry with me for dumping her?

I planned to hang out with my girlfriend. But she blew me off. Later on, she asked me if I was mad. She told me to be honest. I told her I wasn't mad but in reality I was pissed off because it's the 4th time this week she's blown me off. In anger, I broke up with her via text telling her she's unreliable and I never wanted to see her again. She responded saying "Get the balls to talk to me face to face, I asked if you were fine. Grow some balls you pussy!" I told her to go fuck off and never text me again. And that was it. She blew me off 4 times this week. I want a woman who has time for me. Why is she so mad?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be for a number of reasons. One, you told her you never wanted to see her again, that's pretty harsh considering you broke up with her just based on her unreliable personality. Second, you broke up with her through text, which is a sign that you were too nervous and afraid to break up with her in person, probably because you then would have had to have dealt with whatever emotional backlash she was going to hit you with. Lastly, after she replied to you, you told her to fuck off and never text you again, that is just like adding fuel to the fire.

• Sometimes, harsh is how you get through to women.

• I suppose, I always found it easier to just say "I'm sorry, it's over" and to just walk away, rather then start an argument that leads into a vicious circle of fighting that is just a waste of time for everyone.

What Girls Said 3

• A girl that finds no time for her boyfriend while their dating.
    But suddenly has all the open availability for him to "break up to her face"?
    What a joke !
    You deserve better.

• Because you LIED. She flat out asked you if you were upset and you lied. I understand why you're angry... if she truly blew you off. She may have had things to do those 4 times.

• Well my relationship is over. There's no coming back from that.

• i sense some trolling.

but she's mad for a few (very good) reasons. 1 you claimed you weren't mad 2 you dumped her over text.

• Not trolling. She had no time for me. I dumped her and I will find a woman who does. Simple.

• telling someone to fuck off is kind of confrontational though lmao

• Yeah, I calmed down. Now I feel bad now. :(

What Guys Said 3

• dumped by text, told to fuck off... that would put a little wind in my sails too

• Thing is I feel bad now. I'm trying to call her and apologize. But her phone rings once and it goes to voicemail.

• breaking up like that's like poking a bear with a stick, they are going to be pissed

• I was angry. I didn't actually mean. Now she won't take my calls.

• I agree with her, she is a stupid bitch and looks to me like a sexist. You are better off without her.

• She or any woman, for that matter, doesn't need a guy who's keeping everything inside. You reap what you sow, partner.

This time I agree with her.

• I didn't want to deal with her making a scene in public. I hate confrontation.

• So what? You think other people in public are aliens and have never seen a scene before? Are you worried about yourself or your relationship and your woman you ought to be taking care of? What's a little scene?

• I'm just the type of guy who doesn't like drama.