Does Long Distance Relationship last?

because, long time ago i have a long distance relationship but this guy can't wait for me so he broke up with me.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! It does work, but you have put in the effort and make it work. You'll have no problem doing that if the guy means everything to you because you'd be giving him everything you have anyway. The key is not compromising or giving in or anything like that, its meeting each other half way and working things though, together, in the hard times, because there will be hard times and it may hurt but no one ever said the good things and perfect things in life would ever come without the hard trials that get you two there :)

• wow.. thank you

• Hahahahahaha where'd I lose you? :")

• what do you lose?

What Guys Said 2

• That depends on how long you will be in a LDR, and how long you have been together before being in a LDR. If you have been together for 2 years previously, and will only be in a LDR for a few months, then I'd be surprised if it didn't work out. But if you two started as a LDR and will be a LDR for a year, it is entirely doomed to fail.

• If you have the capital, sure!

What Girls Said 3

• How far? Is any of you crazy? Is any of you willing to give up a peaceful life in order to immigrate to another country, giving up everything they have built and taking a huge risk for the sake of living a love-fantasy?
    If yes, it may last ^_^. May. Possible but not probable.
    Realistically speaking, the odds are against it.

• Mine seems to be going decently well.

• Wow!!1what's the secret?

• Communication. And an absolute end date :p

My relationship will cease being long distance on May 9. It will become long distance again in August and will stop again in December when I graduate. It's been that way for almost 3 years.

• No they don't work

• How long have you been in an online relationship @MarkyyG123?

• Well its not really an online relationship, I know her and see her all the time but I guess its been going for a long time, its online whenever I'm not next to her and its been amazing. Why do you ask?