What was your worst break up?

I just recently got out of a bad relationship. It would of been 3 years next month but I couldnt take the way they were treating me, so even though I was madly in love with them. It was best to just end it. I was cheated on by them a lot and I was an idiot to stay with them after learning that they even cheated on me once.

91

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a bit of a doosey.

So when I was 16 I dated a guy for 9 months. One day he did a complete 180 in personality.

School got out at 2:44 every day.

At 11:00 I walked around a corner and saw him in the act of what appeared to be making out with my best friend.
    At 2:30 he punched our mutual friend in the face for talking to me
    At 2:44 I went to address with him the inappropriateness of his punching our friend and the fact that he was single now due to his infidelity.

When I went to discuss this with him he grabbed me by the throat and informed me that he was still my boyfriend and I better "not dare leave" him. So I punched him in the face and broke up with him.

• Good thing you left while you did. Sounds like he would of abused you badly in the future. And good for you for punching him xD

What Girls Said 8

• That's terrible. :/ mine we was dating a year and 8 months bout to be 2 years in June and I've known him for 3 altogether. Well he became friends with me n wanted to get to know me more he liked me of course he said i was cute n beautiful lol but we got together almost after a year Ik i was stupid lol but I wanted to make sure he was actually committed and wasn't gona play games and well we ended U dating :) he was 17 n i was 15. months went by we argued n fought n made up and did everything a couple would do we hung out almost everyday and i invited him over my house he invited me to his. His family liked me n my family liked him. I invited him over for Christmas 2 times and it was cute and cool bc he got to be around. Well nun much rlly happened but that just hanging out. We shared every moment together his first kiss my first kiss hug snowman whatever it was we shared it. Our birthdays we celebrated together n everything. Well just a few months ago around the week after Valentine's Day is when everything started going down. He broke up with me bc he didn't want a relationship anymore. He didn't love me or like me the way he used to before n that it was him n not me? I was confused bc after we broke up he still came around. Got jealous n mad whenever I was walking with one of my guys friends in the hall n ignoring his calls n texts. A couple weeks ago i confronted a girl he said he always flirted with n eerything n messed around with not sexually but flirtatiously and she denied it n told me the truth about everything. I felt like a dick but why would i let him run over me n hurt me worse? I needed to know the truth. Ever since then he's blocked me n hasn't talked to me. He looks at me in the halls on some days he looks like he's sad n like just stares n looks at me n some days he's like omfg get the freak away. I regretted it but I think I blew my chances. I would like him back but not sure if he would ever take me back. :/ lol so yea that's my first bad breakup.

• I walked in on my ex having sex with his best friend they were friends since grade 1, she told me plenty of times that nothing has or will ever happen between them. And then my ex he tells me one night that she was spending the night cuz she was drunk out of her mind, and I go over there the next day and walk in on them having sex. He chased after me and told me that she brought it on to him. We argued for hours and he then finally admitted her was seeing her before, and during our relationship.

• Today was my worse break up!

• This morning, when I broke up with my bed to go to work.

• About a year ago, which was when I had my last relationship, he left for 2 weeks without saying anything to anyone and when he came back he just expected that I would go back to him.

• I was cheated on it turned out that i tried playing an April fools joke on him and i asked why did he cheat on me and he said i didn't mean to hurt you honestly and that prank backfired

• It was about a year ago in March 2014 I had taken my ex back because he said he loved me. I know I should've kept on walking. Something just didn't feel right in our relationship. He wrote me something that read "its not you its me" and I knew something was wrong which made me feel like it was me. So in March 2014, he came over to me and said this is to hard. I asked him, "What's so hard about it, when you didn't even do anything? He broke up with me out of the blue, the pain was like a shot in my chest. I tugged onto his arm but he said he had to go back to his friends. And so he did, I asked him to wait and he did I cried on his shoulder. But he didn't really know how to comfort me. He just looked around basically. Then after a couple of months prior to our break out I then realized that I was played, and I also learned that he is a player. I got led on, and he treated me like dirt. He was my first love of course so yes it was hard. I tried to hold in my tears but I couldn't.

• i'm sorry, mine doesn't even come close): but i dated my best friend (big mistake) because not only did i lose a boyfriend but also my absolute best friend

What Guys Said 1

• My last which was 8 months ago. I feel like I lost something.