Girls, Why does my Ex still have my picture on her fridge?

We were in a very special relationship for 2.5 years. Soul mates and forever together type stuff. About six months into this I started doing a lot of international travel. Since we both have kids we could only see each other every other weekend and my travel cut into that. She broke up with me saying her feelings have changed. We've stayed in limited contact over the past six weeks and I've made some changes (took a new job). Anyways, I took her to have a medical procedure a few days ago and I was surprised by two things... 1) She still has a picture of us on her fridge and 2) she says "I still love you" during an emotional hug when I took her home. Are these positive signs that we still have a chance?

We were in a very special relationship for 2.5 years. Soul mates and forever together type stuff. About 2 years into this I started doing a lot of international travel. Since we both have kids we could only see each other every other weekend and my travel cut into that (and She broke up with me saying her feelings have changed. We've stayed in limited contact over the past six weeks and I've made some changes (took a new job). Anyways, I took her to have a medical procedure a few days ago and I

1

What Girls Said 1

• I believe so like my boyfriend broke up with me because he though it was the best decision since he said he didn't want a serious relationship and still said he loves me. I think that you and her have a good chance because if she still loves you and you still love her than your love will most likely bring you back together

• I think so too... I'm reading a lot into the fridge picture but I find odd (more so than the "I still love you" comment). If I wanted to be over someone, the first thing I would do is remove their picture from my fridge where I have to look at it every time I open the door.

• Yeah i would think so too... I don't know even being a girl myself, girls are hard to explain and very complicated thats sort of the reason why I stay away from them too much drama. I'm not saying you should do that just saying its going to take a lot just to understand what is going through her mind