How do I get over him?

I was talking to this guy that was 5 years older than me. He only wanted sex but I wanted more and once I told him how I felt he said he wanted me for more than just sex. I was so happy and it seemed like everything was going to work out but recently he flipped on me and said that we had to fuck without condoms, he wanted to fuck my ass first, he didn't want emotions involved and I was a virgin. I knew I didn't love him but it felt like my heart was broken. I told him off for all the shit he did and how when he would ignore me, it made me feel like a dumb kid. Now I cry every time I think about him and I just wanted things to work out so bad. I really really cared about him. How can't I move past this? It hurts so bad.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• he is such a liar how can he did that to u that's why sometimes women are scare to fall in love cuz there are bad guys out there but hopefully u will forget him and next time be careful this experience will make u stronger try to go out with friends and find a new hobby he is not worth it u are such a good girl who deserve better

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He obviously have not deserved you and definitely lied to you that he wants more just to have sex with you. It must feel really bad but worst you can do is do nothing with your spare time.
    Find yourself hobby, find new beauty tips or something what would keep you busy (but wouldn't be addictive like alcohol) so when he will see you again, he will regret lying to such pretty girl :)
    He obviously did not respect you or your feelings

• he is disgusting. . how can u even care for him after that? just move on... he doesn't deserve you.

• Rebound guy!!