Confused and Hurt... Can you guys please give me your opinions on this?

For the past 8 years, I have been in a relationship with the same man. However, in December 2012, we went our separate ways for a few months then kinda got back together July, 2013, then officially broke up October, 2013. Well, July, 2014, he called me up asking me to come see him. Okay, so we started talking again, visiting one another for "booty calls". Long story short, we officially were a couple again, October, 2014, moved back in with each other December, 2014. Yes, we discussed how we both felt. We loved one another and we both stated, "We don't want to go through the heartbreak again" due to how we both felt during our break up. Oh, we were also living with his GMa looking after her due to her having Althzimers. Needless, to say, we very rarely got any time together away from the house, not to mention, he spent basically the entire days on XBOX 360. Yes, this was something he had done when we first moved in with each other in 2008. Unfortunately, we have now broken up again, actually, one week ago, tonight.
The night, I went back to my home, he did send a pic message of him with our dogs laying in bed with this "Its bad cuz it doesn't feel right laying here without you". Other than us breaking up with him owing me $400, per an IOU, he had signed for me, at which I honestly have not harassed him about. He has not called nor texted me at all. I have called him at least twice, in regards to some of my belongings being left behind. Yet, he refuses to return my call.

Why is it that he chooses to act as if I don't resist? Is it because he was lying about how he truly felt about me? Is it because he was being unfaithful and is still with the one he cheated on me with, without my knowing? Or what? I'm confused along with hurt.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• You never mentioned cheating until the end, so that came out of no where.

You should probably talk to him about how he sees your relationship and how he views you.

What Guys Said 2

• Find someone who will take care of you and will appreciate you and give them your all and they will do the same

• He finally realize can't continue with you I think it's the end sorry