How did handle it?

When you broke up with your first love or that someone you loved the most in the world for that moment, how did you cry it out or hold it in? Elaborate if you would like to?

But me I held it in but think about what went wrong with the relationship for two weeks

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still with my first love. The best thing to do is to let it out

What Girls Said 3

• All I did was to write all the feelings I had for him and how he crushed my heart. I just let it all out for a week and after that I was done moruning over him.

• Talk it out with someone. or let the stress out at the gym go on a hike once you reach the top just yell like no one is watching lol Emotions build up not letting it out takes a toll on your self and thats when you start over thinking.

• I cried it out and told him how he hurt me really badly in a poem.

What Guys Said 2

• i was in 8th grade and was a little bitch about it hahaha. I cried for about a week and sang along to all the sad love song there was. yea when i think about it now i feel foolish.

• talk to other people