Why Would Someone from the past be spying one their ex?

What are clues and hints that an ex is spying on you. And if they are suppose to have from on with their life or from you. Then why would she or he spy on you from time to time?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Feelings are resilient. They don't just go away... at least for some people.

I've noticed in my own experiences that it tends to be guys that have a harder time moving on. I mean, I'm not saying they're dangerous stalkers or anything... but I see them being more hooked whereas the girls just bounce into other relationships. It's really sad.

Ever wonder why guys write a lot of songs about Loyalty? Even this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

• Your so right. But what are the hints to know for sure?

• Aww sorry to hear that. :(. And do you ever go spy on her or anything?

• No, I don't. I did for a little while but I let it go after a couple weeks. It's hard to explain. It wasn't ill-intention or anything tho.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• a person would normally keep on spying on an ex because he/she was unable to move on

• But what are the hints like driving by your house, showing up to places that you would be, other?

• also spying on you on social networks

• Still want to be a part of that person's life who they are spying on, wants to know who they see and where they go, sometimes it's because they can't move on other times it's just to gather information to use as ammo.