How can I getting over him?

I don't know how to getting over him. Me and him now rarely talk just a short conversation. The problem is we never say break up so I have no idea what's happened between us. We live separately in half of the world since from beginning. I'm not dare enough to ask him now what's our relationship going to be. Is it done?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Try dating others to take your mind off of him and who knows maybe you will find a new boyfriend I know Its not the same but who want to sit around upset

What Girls Said 1

• Oh my girl get yo big girl panties on and pull your self esteem up from under your ass. Walk away now change your number, ghost on his ass. Then you will both know what's up and actions speak louder than words can ever. Read some self help books build your confidence No one is perfect babe. It's your life and you make the decision to be happy for you.