IDo you think I still have a chance to win him back?

Do you think I still have a chance? My ex just recently broke up with me on Easter .. It wasn't planned. We were about to go to the movies and on the way there we got in a fight and he said he was just gonna take me home. Obviously I was upset and I didn't wanna go home, so I started crying which caused us to fight even more. We have been bickering the past few weeks, which is unlike us. We've been together for about a year. We have been bickering lately because he hasn't been able to spend as much time with me, he recently lost hi job and he spends a lot of time selling weed with his friends... And it has caused a lot of arguments. Even though he broke up with me, he has kept me added on every social media website and he texted me the day after he broke up with me and asked me if I still wanted a cage of his for my rabbit. He has texted me a couple times since we have ended things (whenever he texts me, he usually is having a horrible day). He still snapchats me everyday.. We sue to play this game on snapchat of taking pictures of certain cars and he still tries to play it with me even though he broke up with me, I just don't respond. I really miss him a lot, even though I'm trying to play off like I'm okay. Which I am, but I really want him back.. I feel like he broke up with me in the heat of the moment and he is gonna regret it... Do you think he will come back? We have only been broken up for a little over a week. I jus don't understand why he would try to still stay in contact with me everyday even if it's just snapchat if he wanted it to be really over.. I just feel like because I'm doing the opposite of what he expected (not begging for him back, not texting him, not calling) he is being stubborn and doesn't know how to go about it.. Help please, I really want my boyfriend back :( he is 28 and I'm 20

21

What Guys Said 1

• No. ------

• Okay? Why?

• It's not. But I haven't lost hope. at least he didn't break up with me and act like I don't exist right? He still wants to remain in contact with me. Everyday. Which is a POSITIVE thing.

• Yes, but that is actually what worries me; you see, males in general who are in emotional distress tend to withdraw and the fact that he isn't withdrawing but also isn't particularly reaching out means that he may actually be fine with how things are and it either has not dawned on him what he's done or he genuinely just doesn't care.

What Girls Said 2

• So I think that you have a chance. I just think that he needs some time. Especially cause he is going through a lot right now. But now without you he is realizing how much he needs you back but isn't sure that you will accept him. I would suggest this:https://mazhari. avablog. ir/upload/other/men_are_from_mars_,_women_are_from_venus. pdf It is an e-book that is free and very helpful. The author is amazing and also have youtube videos. The book is to be read where you can skip around on the table of contents and just read what you want. It is really great. I recommend it to everyone

• So he broke up that night, brought you home, and you never actually had a conversation about breaking up on the next day or so, but it was assumed that you are now broken up? It seems weird to me because so far, each time I broke up with a guy it was followed by a relatively lengthy conversation, if not two.