Guys, how do YOU cope with break up?

Do you talk about it with friends? Cry? Jump straight to another relationship? What do you usually do? And how long do you usually need to actually move on?

Let's assume the last relationship is with someone you actually love. Not just some girls you date so you don't feel lonely and most definitely not hoes.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Shrug and say "well, time to find her replacement."

Then do it. Because relationships and dating aren't that hard.

• After a serious, commited relationship too? I get it that dating isn't that hard, but finding the right person is.

• No, not really. When a relationship ends, I'll spend a few days figuring out what I did wrong. Then I write down a plan on how to improve myself and start trying to form a new habit.

After about a week, I'll ask out about 20 girls a day, setup a bunch of dates, go out for seconds and thirds with a couple of girls, and after about a month, I'll have narrowed it down. Keep dating until one of the remaining girls seems worth keeping around, let go of the others, and voila, new relationship. Takes about two months to find a worthy replacement.

What Guys Said 4

• Friends. Good fucking food. Gym. Motorcycle.

gurls come last.

• Your harts bound to get scuffed up along the way, so I just let it heal and keep on goin. I only bug out, or let it bother me is if I feel I'd done something terrible, then i try to settle it with her. But ya, give it time to heal, then dive head first in love, and share as much of it as I can. Except now I've learned to be a bit more greedy about sharing my hart with someone.

• I let it hurt to it's extremes then no hurt anymore. My way of pain management.

• How long it usually last?

• It varies for everybody. There is no exact math for this problem. All you gotta do is to be determined and try different ways instead of just sticking to the past and think more about how to have a happy future.

• Just move on. Time erases hoes