IS it possible to get back the "one that got away"?

Dont be negative only answer if it is possible. Im just getting in my feelings right now because my ex and i suddenly stopped wrking out. like we were a really perfect match in everybodys eyes and he was just the most amazing and perfect guy eve for me. Like im so in love with him but im not trying to show it or let anyone know. He is everything I've ever wanted in a guy and i was stupid and we let each other go basically. I thinkg we were too perfect for each other that it just didn't work out

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it possible after I broke up with my ex he came back to me, but we didn't last very long. Its possible but its rare. Sometimes when you go back to that "one that got away" you probably realize that you don't see them as the same person you once loved. I know its sad but it happens. It happened my ex and I and I just had to accept that he and I just weren't compatible anymore. We parted separated ways and fell out of love with each other, it just happens. Sometimes they come back, and sometimes they don't.

What Guys Said 3

• It's definitely possible... Some time apart helps.
    Remember at your age, how quickly you change your mind on anything.
    But as long as there was no major fallout, it's definitely a chance

• It's possible, but it's not always worth it. The best advice that I could give you is to wait and see what happens.

I've had a girl "come back" and I realized that it wasn't really what I thought it'd be, she wasn't the girl that I fell in love with anymore.

• "Dont be negative only answer if it is possible."

I disobeyed. No.

• lol I meant like how sometimes people are so negative towards love, they'll be like no love isn't true blah blah I don't really know

What Girls Said 3

• Am here not only to testify but also to encourage people facing
    marital, relationship and financial problem e. t. c. I am here to tell you about the marvelous works of
    (lavenderlovespell@yahoo. com ) i was lost in love with my
    husband until a lady snatched him away from me with an evil spell.
    then i cried out to my boss wife and she told me about how she faced a
    similar problem and gave this great man contact to me and i gave him
    all the items he needed for the spell and now am happy again living in
    love with my family. I employ you to contact this man. your story or
    pain’s will change within days and you will be smiling like me today.
    Once again am grateful sir. contact him on his email via:
    Lavenderlovespell@yahoo. com

• What do you mean by "It suddenly stopped working out". Why did the two of you break up?

• because one day he ignored me so didn'tbecause one day he ignored me so I didn't talk vto him that day and later on he texted me saying are we done or not because I really don't care anymore and I replied well I guess we're done since you don't care and after I tried apologizingbut he didn't want me back because he was to

• he was to hurt and he thought we weren't compatible with each other anymore and he was tired of my attitude and when we arguedbut yet two days before we broke up he was telling mehow much he loved my attitudebecause it made him work harder for me then you just suddenly changed didn't care anymore

• He sends way too many mixed signals and he tells others he doesn't know what he wantsand other people he love me too much he just have to let me go

• I'm not sure if it is possible but I hope it is. Because I'm stuck in the same boat as you are!