How would I break up with boyfriend olitely?

The real reason why I want to break up is because he is so pushy to do things i dont want like sex. And i think our relationship is all bound of sex. He is a sweet and suprising guy which really make me miss him. But I am supposed to do what my gut has been telling me, it is to end our relationship in good matter.
But before that I want to consider his side, he has dyslexia, genetic sex inheritence from his father, loneliness and he needs self confidence which I was trying to help him.

But while I am helping him, I am trying to hurt myself knowing that this so over. I am girl and I need respect. Girls would understand my situation. 😢
Whenever I tried conversation unsexual stuffs, he is trying to leave or get bored. And then talk sex again. I love him so much... that I want to care for him but I think he forgot mine. 😟

Guys pls help me how I would break him politely...

51

Most Helpful Girl

• As always when breaking up: tell him the real reasons. There's no point in making up things, just tell him exactly what you told us here.

You keep saying you need to find the strength to break up with him since you're still in love with him. I don't know how to help you with that. But it does seem like you really want out of this relationship because, as you say, it is dragging you down. That should give you some strength, no? It cannot continue like this, and breaking up is never easy. So I'm afraid you'll just have to go through with it. It will hurt, but you know that in the long-run it's for the best. Maybe it would help you to write a list with all the pros and cons and then you'd find some strength in seeing these things written down and once again realising that it cannot carry on.

What Guys Said 1

• Take him with a strap on up his ass and see if he likes it

What Girls Said 4

• These things are easier when written. Write him a letter. But hand it to him in person and be there as he reads it.
    That part will be somewhat uncomfortable- but it's easier to formulate your thoughts in a more considerate way and then you are there to answer any questions he might have.

• I am still in love with him, but I know this is for my best to end the relationship. How can I have the strength to do breaking up?

• It has to be done. The longer you leave it, the worse you will feel.
      If you end it ASAP, it benefits you both.

• Do it in an intimate setting, not out in public. Don't lie to him about why you're breaking up with him, cause he will want to know the truth. Maybe a lot of people won't like what I'm about to say but... say you still want to be friends. I'm sure he's really nice and being friends with your ex can totally be fine, take me for example! Offer him some space if he needs it and after you break up don't go on dates straight away- especially when he's dealing with confidence issues.

• Ah, the "I'm in love with him". I'm in that phase as well so you're not alone. I can't offer you heaps of advice with that other than focusing on the cons in the relationship and how much better you will be afterwards

• Tell him the real reason why u want to break up with him and discuss with each other calmly, if he is stubborn, try to act differently around him, like start to not treat him the same way as u did like last time
    Just what I think :/

• Okay, you love him and u wan to end the relationship, if u really wan to break up, you've got to do what you've got to do, I know u have feelings for him but that doesn't stop u from ending the relationship so force yourself to do it

• Tell him the truth. Everything. If you still want him, then maybe after hearing this stuff he'll get his act t