How do you get over a guy?

So I dated a guy for nearly two years. But then we broke up, I know we are younger (16) but its hard spending two years of your life together then breaking up. I keep having dreams about him and even had a extremely realistic dream of us getting back together last night. I just need to know how to get over him. It's been over two months.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand you. I had a relationship which lasted for 1 week and I got depressed for 4 years. Read books. Read philosophy. Discover new things. Set new goals. Read Plato. Start a hobby. Read Plato. Learn a music instrument. Read Plato. Make new friends. Read Plato. Spend more time with your family. Did I mention reading Plato?

What Guys Said 1

• its hard but try to focus on his negative aspects and it might be easier after all
    only time heals and read plato lol

What Girls Said 2

• You simply do things to distract you. And keep in mind the reason why you broke up, take that in and use that to strengthen future relationships. U can't rush moving on. It takes time. Cry it out do whatever you have to do, but it still all takes time

• By finding another one.