Girlfriend broke up with me by text is this tacky?

I think my girl cheated 2 straight weekends 2 months ago she disappeared on me and her phone was off and when she returned she told me she was at her girlfriends and her phone died... Well ever since I had trust issues w her.

This weekend us and her kids were suppose to go out of town and all of the sudden she tells me she doesn't want me to just want it to be her and her kids... It was a huge festival gng on and I felt weird that she didn't want me to go and this week she was getting her hair and nails done etc so my gut is telling me some guy she knows will be out there... Well turns out the festival is sold out but she still was going with out and I really feel dissed. So I ask why is she still going? She just says to hang out w her girls then gets angry saying I don't trust her etc and brought up the shady behavior she did and she got mad and told me to leave after I left a hour later she text me saying all of this stuff and I have trust issues and it's over... Should I reply?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Friend, you sound like a good man, but this lady is not for you. She's angry you asked her a legitimate question because she feels guilty and is trying to justify not being with you any longer, and her using "trust" as an excuse when she doesn't even have the decency to at least keep in touch with you while going completely dark is nonsense.

If she truly doesn't see why you'd be confused, concerned and upset she decided to go ninja quiet only to try and turn it around in your face like you're the one who should feel guilty, then she's assuming you're an idiot.

Not only is her decision to end things via text tacky, but her entire attitude and actions are juvenile, disrespectful and petty. She doesn't deserve you and you certainly can do a LOT better.

Forget this bitch and don't let her come back when her current flame dumps her.

• PS: I didn't realize you two worked together, which makes her bullshit even more absurd. I hope you'll avoid her like the plague.

• Your friends have the right idea, and I hope you take their advice permanently.

• I have to take their advise my heart still cares but I don't want that crap... Today at work I didn't say anything and she didn't say thing to me it was quiet. She prob not going to chase me since it's in the air and confirmed she cheated

What Girls Said 3

• Don't respond. Very tacky.

• What a cowardly bitch. I had a guy do this to me once after two years and I still hate the prick. He tried to take it back when I called him, but who wants to be with such a morally empty, self absorbed person that they can't have a responsible, adult conversation? I'd blow her off forever if I was you. The sooner to move on.

• We were best friends before and we work together lol now I have to see her at work

• Good grief, that sucks. Best wishes with that!

• It's hilarious!

What Guys Said 5

• No. First think you need to know is your gut feeling is going to be correct. You don't need trash in your life.

You should hope and pray that she falls deeply in love with the guy she cheated with you over. The beautiful thing about a trampy woman is they always must deal with the bad feelings they planted all over their life. The man she meets will possibly dump her for a 19 year old dumb brunet with a perfect reach and spread.

• She always challenged my gut feelings... Her excuse for those weekends she went missing is she freaked out about me bc she wasn't sure about me so she panicked it sounds like bullshit to me why because after that incident when she crashed here she left her phone in her car and I called her out on it... So much shady stuff

• That is awesome. I love texty breakups; you never have to see the person again nor do you have to explain yourself. I'm speaking very sarcastically of course.

• I've had this happen before and it's a ridiculous way of someone ending it. I don't think it always has to be face to face but a text message just adds insult to injury. It shows her level of maturity.

• What a cunt.

• Yea that;s pretty tacky and somewhat hurtful. But I suppose they are cowards to do in person.