Is it okay if your SO says the reason they aren't affection towards you is because they aren't attracted to you?

Do you think it's okay for them to say that they got with you as a rebound and will not ever be a normal relationship, does not see a longterm future, that they felt sorry for you in the begining but loves your personality. However, they do not act like a normal SO because you are not even near the physical attractiveness to the SO that they rebounded from and there is no spark with you, therefore the affection is a minium.

• Yes
  • No
  • You're over thinking it.
    Vote C

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Um okay i don't know if it's just the way you explained it or what, but that sounds like a really messed up rrelationship to me.. Your s/o should be attracted to you and not be with you because they pity you.. people show their affection in different ways, personally I'm not really into PDA but my boyfriend is like a magnet, we just have different styles, but what yyou're describing sounds like a bad situation and i definitely think you should get out. You can do way better than someone whose main reason for getting with you was because they felt sorry for you, you deserve so much more than that! Good luck girl

What Guys Said 1

• Lol, if they aren't attracted to me, then why are they with me? Most likely out of convenience, not because they value me as a person. Disappointing.

What Girls Said 4

• That sounds horrible to be honest.. you need to leave that relationship lol

• It hurts but at least he's honest. You can decide whether or not to stay.

• Just move on. In that case.

• He obviously doesn't care for you the way you care for him and he never will. If I were you I'd run as quick as I could