What are your thoughts about your ex right now?

What are your thoughts about your ex right now? What do you think he or she is doing at this very moment?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I call my husband whom I am still married to an "EX" because we have problems all of the time and Break up and Make up all of the time as well.
    However, right now, being this "EX" that still Marks an X in my own soft spot, out in Egypt it is 9:24 PM and he is most likely watching TV upstairs with his parents, eating some Fino bread with Gibna cheese and fresh sliced tomatoes... how I wish I were there with them all right now.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the last time we spoke was exactly a week ago... that was when things ended finally. So right now it still stings and I miss him a lot. Especially at night... I can't sleep because he is all I think about. He's probably sleeping right now...

0|0
    0|0
  • My guess, he is somewhere trying to be cool and flashy with some poor girl that has no idea of the kind of person he really is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually get along great with my ex than when we were together, my gorgeous guy who i'm with now doesn't really like it (He's very territorial) but he also trust me that nothing will ever happen between my ex and i, but yes i get on fine with my ex, when he see's me he always tells me what he's up to, i prefer not to tell him anything about my business, but we are civil to each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand him. He doesn't make sense right now.

He is probably working.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wondering how he's doing actually. I know he was in a bit of a rough patch last time we spoke. Kinda sucks because we were best friends before we started dating. And because of the way the relationship ended, our friendship got lost the process.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. He's probably much happier without me. Although to be honest, I miss him like crazy and feel as though I will never be able to move on! I just wish I could talk to him again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know you'll think I'm rude kr something. But I don't care what he's doing or where he is. Just not interested, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely regret being with him... he's probably having sex with his girlfriend or having sex with one of her friends... he's known to be a bit too friendly...

0|0
    0|0
  • He was a crazy, psychotic bastard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope he is alright. That is all about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably playing games right now to escape himself from the problems he have been dealing with his current girlfriend. Ehh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no thoughts about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • they will be fucking someone

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm angry at me for going out with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Which one lol, my ex fiance my thoughts would be love and she is probably sleep with her boy friend. My other exs I have no idea and mostly no care.

0|0
    0|0
  • "i wish 2 had an X just 4 the xperience"

just wanna see how having an X feels!

0|1
    0|0
  • Talking about the last long term ex (approx 10 year relationship), I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.
    I don't know or care what she's doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope she is happy and has fulfillment. That's about it!

1|0
    0|0
  • My thoughts are: "Fuck you. You ruined my life and I hope he cheats on you 100 times because you deserve it."

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't have one, so no thoughts. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss her deeply, i think she's doing every thing she can to forget me, but i know she won't forget the only man to ever give her purple roses an any type of flowers. I wish nothing but the best for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder what she will look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dreaming about double Big Macs and a side of hubby #3

0|1
    0|0