Have you ever dumped or been dumped because either of you lost your physical attraction?

Have you ever dumped someone because you lost your physical attraction for them?
Have you ever been dumped because they lost their physical attraction towards you?

• Yes I have dumped someone because i lost my physical attraction towards them
  • Yes I have been dumped because they lost their physical attraction towards me
  • no I have not dumped someone because i lost my physical attraction towards them
    Vote C
  • no I have not been dumped because they lost their physical attraction towards me
    Vote D
  • Both, I have dumped and been dumped because of a loss of physical attraction
    Vote E
  • I've never been in a relationship or dated and want to see results
    Vote F

52

Most Helpful Girl

• i pity dated someone i wasn't attracted to. does that count?
    also my ex boyfriend beat the shit out of me because he thought i "got ugly" since we were together sooo -_-

What Girls Said 4

• Which is the option for "I have neither dumped nor been dumped due to a lack of physical attraction."?

• Nope, not yet!

• I don't think that has happen to me.

• I am a serial dater
    The closest that applies to me is Vote A, on repeat.

• how many dates have you been on? and you can't settle down with one?

• have you ever led them on thinking they were gonna get in a relationship with you?

• @ asker = NEVER once. ie: I tell all men + women UPFRONT who I am + what I am about.

What Guys Said 2

• I dumped a older woman because I was allergic to her cats.

• The disparity between vote A and vote F is hilarious.