Will my ex call me?

I was the one that called it quits, why?, because, over the curse of our relationship I found out she wasen't a team player. That took a told on our relathionship, wheve had been togheter for 2 years, I was her first boyfriend she was my seond girlfriend. We only broke up onces, but there had been periods, were we didn't speak to each other, and she would always cave and called me. I've had call her 6 or 7 times (after the brake up), to chat and stuff, be she never calls me, I decided to not call her and se what happens is been 4 months she hasen't called. Sorry for my bad English this is my 3rd language.

• Should I call her
  • Should I not call her

23

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Fickle guys like you should DO more communication and be LESS choosy, else ALWAYS be horny, lonely and asking ANON Qs like this = waste of time

• Why do you even want to talk to her? You've figured out that you aren't a good match and that the relationship isn't going anywhere. Why would you want to remain in touch? I don't know if she will call. It's possible she has moved on and/or is in a new relationship now so calling her ex isn't a priority anymore.

• I don't know, really, is just a feeling or maybe a though that pass through my head a few days ago. Is been a few days and is still on my head, I'm trying to understand it myself to be honest.

What Guys Said 2

• Call her if you really wanted to, but if the relationship was dysfunctional then it probably will be now too

• dysfunctional relationship seek counselors or give up.