I hit my girl friend because she broke my phone and she breakup with me. how to get her back?

i hit my girl friend because she broke my phone and after that she breakup with me and i try everything to get her back but she refuses. i went to her house to discus with her and i saw a guy sleeping on her bed which was her neighbor in the hostel, i just suggested that they are going out together. she told me to be friends together which i have accepted but i love her. i don't know what to do to forget about her and go forward think about her all the time wishing that she calls me. what should i do please help.

after that she told me she did it on purpose but i so a shame of what i did and pleaded and cry but nothing.

2119

Most Helpful Girl

• You hit her and expect her to take you back? She would be stupid if she did that.

• i really love her but i dont know what to do

• You move on with your life.

• You seem to love your effing cell phone more.

What Girls Said 20

• If she broke your phone by accident or on purpose, you get her to replace it or pay you back for it.

You chose violence.

I support her in her decision to dump you. I would never stay with a scumbag either.

• There are so many things wrong with this.

• i don't think she's gonna get back with someone who hit her

• No, you shouldn't have hit her. She was also in the wrong. You're not a bad person though. I'm sure she would've slapped you, if you broke her phone on purpose. And if my husband smashed my phone in front of me, I'm pretty certain I would've slapped him.
    You are young, use this experience and learn from it.
    You gotta control your anger, you can't hit others, but you know that. I understand you're sorry, but ultimately it's up to her if she wants to take you back. Sounds like she didn't really want to be with you at that point anyway. I think you should try to move on.

• I'm pretty sure most normal people would NOT resort to physical violence when a phone is broken. I think you mean well but telling him it's normal isn't helping. It isn't normal or ok and if you would do it then you need to take a look at your own morals, because that isn't cool. Hitting people is never cool, especially over a damned phone.

• At no point have I attempted to normalise it, otherwise I wouldn't have told him he was wrong.
      It's not the act of smashing a phone, it's the damaging of someone's personal property.
      I don't think it's right to hit others, I was just honest about what I thought my initial reaction MIGHT be. He is not alone in responding out of anger or emotion. That's why I told him to learn from his mistakes.

This is not a post to read between the lines. I'm very overt in my meaning.
      As humans, we can act out of emotion (I'm capable of making this mistake too). However, it is wrong to hit others, so respect her wishes and learn from your mistake.

That's really all that should've been taken from my post. Inference is unnecessary, because everything is obvious and simply put.

• Sorry, but she would be dumb to get back with someone who hit her over her breaking their phone. You most likely won't get her.

I am curious as to whether the phone incident was an accident or on purpose. The way you wrote makes it sound like she broke it on accident.

• she did that on purpose. i saw her taking me phone and crash it on the floor

• She shouldn't have broke your phone but you escalated the situation by hitting her. Just learn from your mistake, and become a better person from it. Good luck.

• You lost her. Nobody wants a partner that hits them.

• If it was me i would never take you back. Anyone who hurts mw isn't worth my time. How do u expect her to take u back? She would be an idiot to

• She would be very stupid to get back together with someone who can't control their physical body when they get angry.

• Most people are going to say just move on, you did wrong by hitting her and she won't come back. Even though I do AGREE you hitting her was in the wrong just as her breaking your phone was also wrong I don't agree with her not coming back. It's proven that the majority of the abused whether being male or female always end up coming around eventually and go back to you, especially if this js the first occasion. They tend to think that since its the first it will probably be the last because you "regret" what you did but in all reality it becomes a habit because not only by using violence against someone was wrong and you know that too but she accepted it and took you back so next time she does something wrong again you'll probably end up hitting her again. Point is... yeah she might come around eventually.

• You don't. I'm surprised she didn't stick you with an assault charge. You don't hit someone because they broke your phone.

• Your going to end up in jail if you don't brighten up, walk away

• i just gave her a slap and i didn't realize at the moment that it will cause me the relationship

• You can also go to jail for breaking someones personal belongings. You are overeating.

• fucking dick she shouldn't take u back u dnt deserve to be with her

• She shouldn't get back with you.

• you did a thing that is very disturbing. She doesn't want to be with you anymore for me.

• Move on and be better.

• some white girl will pick you up and you come here and suck white guys cock.

• ur sick !! ass hole !! hit yourself !! try it !!

• sorry the bad word but try !! hit yourself !!

• Wow... You can forget about her cause she would have to be DUMB to get back with you... You hit her for a stupid reason... You shouldn't have hit her at all.

• Hitting someone is NEVER the right thing to do in ANY situation. You should have been taught that when you were 2.

• I wasn't taught that way, and i won't teach my children that way "Hitting someone is NEVER right"?

This situation is definitely wrong but i'd nvr say nvr

• @ PhiOmega of course there are exceptions, i. e. if someone is threatening you

• Did she break your phone on purpose? Not that it matters much, because you should never ever hit anyone, especially not over something as stupid as a broken phone. I don't know what you can do. Personally, if my boyfriend hit me I would be done with him for good.

• yeah she did it on purpose and i gave her a slap. after that she went and was the end.

• What happened before though. I mean I'm sure she didn't just take your phone out of the blue and decided to break it?

What Guys Said 19

• Well, do you think hitting someone will fix your phone?

Of course she left you, I can't blame her.

• You hit her.
    It's game over

• What the shit dude. She's better off without you.

• Some things in life are irreversible, man. This is one of those things.

If I were you I'd apologize, leave her alone entirely, and then find out why you resorted to violence. You need to make sure that this doesn't become a pattern in your life.

• Damn, dude! For a damn phone? If she even does take you back, you'd be her bitch for life. It's your own damn fault if she doesn't take you back, which I won't nor should you blame her if she doesn't. You'd have to go 1,000% begging, apologizing, and whatever else you can think of to get her back. It might already be a lost cause for you anyway. Damn, you really fucked up.

• I have no respect for you for hitting a woman.

• You hit her for breaking a phone? That's a civil matter. You should be in jail for your criminal act.

• Did she break it on purpose? If so, you had the right to hit her.

If she broke it by accident, you just have to apologize, but there is a large chance that she won't accept your apology.

• Dont break peoples shit >:(

You can't just get away with things. Its not fair that she broke your phone, and though I admit hitting her was the wrong answer I do think that thats what she deserved.

Personaly however I would have hit her where it counts. Her bank account.

If she would have broken my phone I would have sue'd the shit out of her for anything I could get, in part too teach her a lesson and too leave an impact on her much more prelivant than a bruise.

• Dude, NEVER hit a girl. There is no way in hell she'll wanna get back together with you. You are a dick for hitting a girl. I would NEVER do that. Even if she was being a complete and total b***h to me.

• Thank you ladies for giving me the +'s on my opinion, but yea definitely... this guy needs some Anger Management Classes...

• Oh you sound like a brainwashed knight who was brainwashed by women and the society. Seriously start treating both genders equally and stop being a Victorian knight because we live in a modern society. People like you make me go mad lol

• I'd break up with you too...

• Move on... I guess she is in another relation? so you don't need to feel guilty about phone issue; she was searching a reason and u gave it that's all..

• Honestly, she broke your phone, she deserved to get hit. All the idiots who are commenting otherwise are just traditional Americans with fucked up upbringing that centered around licking women's feet for their whole life. You did good. Forget her and find another GF.

• Would you do the same?

• @MrDetermined
      It seems you prefer Saudi or Cameroon civilization over Western. I'm certain you'll be happy there. When do you move?
      https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33039815

Bon voyage!

news.google.com/newspapers

• Where did i say that? state WHERE exactly i said i prefer the east to the west? if anything you prove my point is true, but i can't judge you, you men who were raised in the west have it hard. I have lived in England for a while now and i enjoyed it except there are a few radical feminists and knights who feel they are obliged in shoving their nonsense into my face.

• if she's comes back she is a moron.

• normal response to stick situation...

• Fuck you man if i had a girl i would destroy anything that would harm her and you over here hitting your girl? i hope she moves on you sick fuck

• Stop acting like Chris Brown

• You saw her neighbor on her bed then accepted her friendship WTF YOU'RE DOING? Leave this whore withen days she sex with somoneelse what he was doing in her bed teaching her how to cook food? She has sex already so wake up dont be fool

• How do you get her back? You can't. She's history, and I don't blame her. Real men don't hit their women. Ever.

What should you do? Preferably you'll go get some counseling and resolve to never resort to physical violence when you have problems in your relationships.