I want him to suffer like he made me suffer?

My ex and I haven't talked to each other in exactly one month after our breakup. I'm really saddened by this since he is the one who technically split us apart. He said he needed closeness and because we would be long distance for 3 months he couldn't get that closeness he wanted. He cheated on me. Ignored me. And halfass apologized about things when I got upset. Then he used a bunch of other cliche lines for breakups that I think he believes I wanted to hear. But he refuses to admit he lost interest because he never wants to be seen as a bad guy. I don't want him back but I at least want him to beg my forgiveness and try to rehash things the way I've had to do multiple times in the past for us to work. He can offer me nothing at this point because I'm fighting depression by myself now, but I dont want a new relationship. I'm upset that I feel like I lost on my investment.

49

Most Helpful Guy

• You're hurting, and it really really sucks that you went through that. I'm sorry. He sounds like a real asshole.

However, there isn't much you can do to really get back at him, or to even the score that is. He has broken it off and he hurt you. Humans have a tendency to never blame themselves when they mess up, and find a reason for the mistake so they don't feel bad. That is what your boyfriend has done, and unfortunately it's probably making the situation worse for you as you want a real apology. Unfortunately, unless you somehow make him realize his fault, which probably won't happen, you won't get that apology.

This is where you have to help yourself now. You're on a boat without a paddle and your boyfriend left you there. You can either lay there and let yourself weep and stay trapped out there, or you can use your hands and begin the very difficult process of paddling back to shore, to your life. Revenge while only bring you out further into the sea.

It's going to be tough, and I can imagine you're depressed by the whole situation, but you have to push him aside. He's no longer in your life, you're now the only one in control of it. You need to take charge and help yourself get better. You can't have your feelings linger on what someone else has done to you. You have to push forward, and push him out of your mind.

What Guys Said 8

• The heart to which mine is devoted

faithless

an unfaithful...

yes, faithless.

an unfaithful

May she find no sleep either.

May she toss and turn the whole night.

Let her suffer for someone's love too, let God will it so.

She's tormented me;

I'll torment her too.

Right now, in this crowd,

I'll disgrace her.

There's a fire in her chest (breath, literally)

She can't catch her breath (literally: a restlessness in my sighs)

look at her, in the arms of a stranger!

The poison whose sway I'm under...

she is faithless

she is unfaithful

yes, unfaithful

You, unfaithful

The heart to which mine is devoted

is unfaithful

Yes, this is the punishment of love.

You are unfaithful!!!

• Just walk away... let karma take care of it for you

• I think it's extremely childish of you to want revenge. Just deal with it and move on like an adult. There's no need to try to get even with him

• Smile, be happy, live your life and ignor him.

• I understand your feelings of revenge. And at this point i don't have an advice for you but don't worry. The world is round. He'll strike you someday and ask you for your help. Happened with me.

• Well IF he lost interest in you does that mean he should have stayed with you? Show me an example of hate accomplishing anything good with hate. Also having someone will NEVER determine your happiness. Your happiness is in you and you alone. This might be a hard lesson in your life to learn. Please believe me when I tell you that no one will make you truly happy. This is no cliché.

• Calm your flat ass down

• You want him to beg you = false hopes

I think if you put more work into making him ask your forgiveness you your pro will be worst as you said halfass apologized. So what will make him change?

I gurantee you he will ignore you more and that will make you more angry. Ignore him take your time to move on.

Again dont try to make him apologize your pro will be worst

What Girls Said 4

• Along with 'I lost on my investment,' here, dear, you Never really got your closure which is Why this Chapter is still an open page "Look book" an dneeds to be closed once and for all.
    I do Not see any hope of getting back together, however, with everything you have just said, makes sense to me. You need to sit down and send this Bozo an email and pour out your heart right from the start and believe me... you will feel so much better that you did this.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't know how you feel but I can sympathize. What I would do is cut him out of your life.

IT is no longer a human being. IT is not worth any of your tears, your time, or your feelings. IT is worthless and IT is nothing to be noticed.

Also, investments don't always come out good. It's a risk you always take and that should be common knowledge.

• post hot pics that'll make him regret and go have fun ur still young, him seeing that ur enjoying urself is punishment but thats only if he still cares.

• The best revenge is being happy and living an awesome life without him.

• Not to mention that any other type of revenge will just make you look like the crazy ex girlfriend.