Is there still a chance?

i went out with a girl for a year.. we never argued until last couple weeks.. I said mean things that hurt her but I regret them of course.. I told i was sorry and swore I would change, she said she does not wanna be put in same situation . I been bothering her for a week begging and crying for her to be back, she says she does not think she can be back because it won't be the same and says her friends boyfriends doesn't argue like I do.. besides that I always showed her I loved her and cared.. she just told me she needs space and I need to let her miss me.. is their still a chance or is her decision their for good
+1 y
Today , I decided to give her space no calls, not text nothing.. I went with my sister to restaurant to talk .. all of a sudden my ex texts me back and says.. " hey you :) just wanted to say I love you and I'm thinking of you.? think she be back?
+1 y
I'm starting to realize that I care and love this girl so much, but she's doing me dirty.. I'm here trying to get her back :( I don't wanna give up but just making me so disappointed that she will give everything up so fast and seem so easy
+1 y
k well this Saturday I messed up by texting her that I know I did wrong and I was verbally abusive and i understand why this happen but then my curiosity kicked in and asked her if she ever wanted to break up with me b4 this and she said no but then
+1 y
but then asked more questions and it irritated her and she said she would like if when I call her I not asked questions, and I just couldn't take it and cried a lot like I over did it and she kept saying stop and her sister called me asked why she look down
+1 y
i told her made mistake my texting her cause wanted to give her space but messed up and I was upset at myself ,she went to movies and I just text her say goodnight I hope its not to late to show you respect your space and she said okay night I love you
+1 y
i have not text her since but I'm suppose to see her this Tuesday , she said she just wants to hang as friends I think its to late I'm a just be friends and by the way she acts determine if I should keep trying I wrote her a poem give it to her when I leave
Is there still a chance?
5
6