My mom is cheating on my dad what do I do?

I saw my mom was sending love messages and today I stold her phone and saw the messages, these aren't for my dad, but for someone else, what I do?

78

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a difficult decision to make in ur sotuation honestly. If u discuss it with ur mum, she would either threatening to kill u and if u were to discuss it with ur dad, his blood pressure would rise to the MAXIMUN power equivalent to a supah saiyans powa which is dangerous... hope u make the right decision baby 🙏

What Guys Said 7

• Tell him. Your wife betraying your trust is one thing, but your wife and your child betraying your trust is worse.

• Talk to you mom about it, and tell her that if she doesn't tell your dad you will.

• it sure sounds like a difficult situation. Sorry to hear that. Tell your dad in private in another room, don't confront your mom cuzz then you'd get into a conflict.

• Nothing. Simply nothing.

• Work secretly, don't tell either your mom or dad , deal with the other guy. try to get his number and try to stalk him until he leaves her. if you fo succeed, neither one of your parents will suspect anything to do with you.

• Hmm give your dad clue that you're mom is cheating I think it's his right to know that his women cheating think about 15 years later if he know you didn't told him what he will feel? Let him decide what to do

• You don't really do anything, I mean, you can tell your dad, but how likely is it that he's going to believe you

What Girls Said 7

• Talk to mom about What you saw... although it may be Not Everything you Think it could be with Not "Cheating" but Instead "Cheating" dad at the moment with Simple------Sending love messages.
    You need to sit her down and have a long serious chat with her. However, in a sticky situation like this one, you don't want to be the monkey in the middle, especially at your tender age. Stay neutral, it's your mom and dad, whom love you very much. Don't take sides, you will not get anywhere and in the end, until you are old enough to fly the coop, just accept it for what it is, no matter how hard here, dear.
    This kind of thing, although may be just a Fling and something simple that mom is going through right now, happens in every household. Don't feel that it is only happening to you. Just be there for both of them, should it ever come down where matters become more serious and precarious other plans are made that involve you, their little bird in the love nest.
    Good luck. xx

• Don't tell dad, stay out of it, however, if mom plans on Being with this GUY, then tell MOM she needs to set the record straight, that Now you know what is going on. xx

• Actually I forgot adding something: I read the messages and they get together when my mom is ¨Working¨. and the worst part is that I know him

• Okay, so more to tell, which sounds like hell, however, Now you Tell MOM what you Know for sure and that she Needs to tell dad to be fair or You will be forced to... this will scare her into doing the right thing with a carrot over her velvet nose "I knows."xxoo

• its better if you stay out of it completly, you are not 100 percent sure what you saw, and you could stir a storm where there isn't one, just stay completly out of it, your father might already know, it could of been something its not, and they are adults they can sort it out themselves and you can't solve anything, its sad but you can't fix anything either, no good trying to stalk the guy. for all you know it could be a fantasy name your mum has given your dad, dont talk to either parent , it will only make things worse and put you in the middle or taking sides, it will hurt you, but try to trust your parents , they can solve it out themselves ,:)

• Okay. Here is what you do.
    Talk to her. Let her know that what she is doing is wrong. she is probably cheating Because 1. She's unhappy with you're father. 2. She's tired of the relationship. Ask that she confess to your dad and probably handle This situation as calmly as possible. If you are afraid to confront your mother, then tell a trusted adult. Someone you can tell and get advise from. If not, then just tell your father yourself. Just try to do this Calmly. A situation like this will not be taken lightly. Have some time to think about it and decide what is best. Remember, nothing is your fault. You are their child and your mother should accept that what she is doing is wrong. Stay calm. Think of Every possible solution and don't go blaming your mother or get angry at her. You don't know the whole story or what is actually going on. Things happen and she may have to do some explaining. Just remember. We are all humans. And no one is perfect. Good luck and take care hun.

• take pics of the txts then talk to your mom and if she denies it then u got pics to back it up (dont tell your mom she would brake your phone or delete the pics) nd go to ur dad its best for him to know aspecially if he really loves her it will hurt less if he finds out now

• Talk to your mom about it, ask her why she's doing this. Don't tell your dad, he might freak out and jump to conclusions. Maybe your mom isn't cheating, and it's something else. Just be careful letting your dad in on it, because it could lead to divorce, which trust me is not fun at all.

• Omg talk to her and I guess tell your dad but tell him to calm down

• Talk to your mom about it and let your dad know.