Should I end it?

Hey, really appreciate any help here... :( I've been with my girlfriend for 9 months now, I love her soo much, means everything to me.. We've had our ups and downs, she had cheated on previous boyfriends, I've never cheated on past girls and never intend to. As far as I know she hasn't cheated on me.. But she did send a nude of herself to an friend of mine (not friends anymore) about a month into the relationship, but she's changed now, she said she even regrets all of get past. But here's the problem. When I go out with friends she gets angry because she doesn't like it. I'm 19 and she is 17, so she can't go out legally but I can, met the day before I was 19. Anyways, I planed to go up to my friends apartment with other friends for 420 (weed) I rarely do this last time was August. I told her yesterday.. And she flipped because she says she worrys too much. I feel as if it's because I can go out and she can't, that's the reason she gets pissy, she's still in school by the way. But anyways sorry for going around it.. But yesterday we argued.. She wouldn't talk and I said I was ganna leave the house because it.. I was just a few meters from the house, she came out and said she was out... My heart sank... I said I'd come in and talk.. We talked.. And I never cry.. But a few tears came out.. She didn't see.. Didn't want her to know.. And then she comes to mine today.. I talk to her about it.. Says how she feels about us.. Says she wants to be with me and that, but for other q's says she don't know. I went to the bathroom, she came in ask to take a break I asked dos it mean breaking up, says she doesn't want to.. But burst into tears.. I never cry.. Ever... She said she loves me and want to be with me and she's sorry for making me upset.. We sorted it out.. We both want to be with each other.. But she left.. And I feel a bit... Off.. I love her.. But.. I can't have her stopping me from doing things.. Please help.. I love her.. But should I break up.. Maybe one too many arguments

Wasn't enough room.. But I feel as if I give 150%.. Always doing things for her telling her she's beautiful and how much I love her.. She seems like she's only giving 50% like she doesn't care but she says she's does.. She mostly only says she loves me when I say it to her.. I treat her soo well and do anything for her.. But she doesn't seem all in. Doesn't seem to make an effort for me. I just don't know. I feel as if I deserve better :/

24

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all remember ONCE S CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER... There is nothing like she is changing now... It's just that she is in no mood for cheating...

And trust me you will get your heart broken... she had cheated on her last bfs and she will on you too...
    And you can't be with her worrying all the time if she is cheating now... Or if she is sending a NUDE pic to some guy...

If i was in your place... i would happily dump and move on to a decent girl... Life is too short for staying with someone who is unfaithful... Instead you should find someone who is faithful

SO YES YOU SHOULD END IT!!

• Thanks for the help, t think I will.. But I love her and it will hurt me a lot..

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't sound like you have a very good girl. Once a cheater always a cheater. She might not have YET but there's like a 98% chance she will. She's 17 and already doing that. she might grow out of it but that will probably take years. If she doesn't put in effort then what are you getting out of it? Sex? You can get that by other beautiful girls that aren't controlling/ cheaters/and disconnected. emotionally on a deep level. Sorry if I piss you off with the way I view her, going off of your info. Good luck, hun.

• Well it sounds like she's a little controlling and has trust issues... And its definitely confusing u. She wants to stay with u but I would be worried about her cheating. Is she allowed to hang with her friends? Does she have a problem with u texting other girls? If so... She the jealous type and she likes to run the roost. She may like other guys judging by the I don't know part. My bf was jealous of my guyfriend. And was controlling me my whole relationship. And I had to break up with him. Because I couldn't even smile or laugh with a dude without him calling me a bitch. It just gets worse... Get out now!!!

• She can hang with her friends whenever she wants, she's still in school aswell, I don't text other girls, she doesn't like it and I don't feel I should, same as her texting other fellas. I love her and feel like she's the one.. But I feel as if I give 150% and she doesn't even give 50%.. I do anything and everything for her.. But it feels as if she's always looking for attention and it's always about her...

• Then if she isn't trying she isn't worth it. There are many ways to take that kind of behavior. She could be using u, selfish or she could be really self conscious about loosing u. Well maybe stay with hr for a while longer and u can judge if u are still feeling the way u are. Then decide to stay or go. Because if u are not completely happy and u stay she's gonna hurt u in the longrun. Most likely.

What Guys Said 3

• Ok, so you go all the time and she can't because she is not of legal age, and/or she doesn't like your friends. Sounds to me as if you like your going-out life and spending time with your friends more than her. Basically this is how it is suppose to work, you spend time with your girlfriend most of the time. It is her you go out with and hang with the majority of time, not your friends. If you are the type that can't live without going to the bar and smoking up and spending every hour with your buddies, then you don't have time for a serious girlfriend and you should let her go.

• No in don't go out all the time. I've been out once so far this year, and before that August was the last time I was out. It's not going out its going to my friends apartment and chilling there. You read that wrong, I've only seen these friends once we this year... These are my closest friends bar her. I don't drink either.

• Sorry, that is how I read it, you said the problem is when you go out with your friends. Anyway, if you are only going out with them infrequently then she is over reacting and over controlling. I don't see why there would be so much fighting if you are spending most of your time with her. Maybe she feels ignored or still feels like your friends are more important to you than she is.

• I would say end it I went out with a girl who I thought was everything and she cheated on me trust me my friend take it from me I was in a 2 year serious relationship. never get back with a cheater

• I hate to break this to you, but people in healthy relationships don't treat each other that way. They have happy, fun times together; they don't have heartfelt discussions about whether it even makes sense to stay together anymore. This relationship ended quite some time ago; the official break-up is just a formality now.

• We do have great times together.. But since this.. I just don't know.. We always talk constantly, texting or person.. Never not talking only when we're asleep like.. Just after this I feel.. Off..