Is there a chance we will ever get back together? Im getting mixed signals?

My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday the same day he moved out. We were at the park. Before he was about to start talking I already had a feeling that he was about to end it. I begged and was in denial. He started to cry and said its for the best. We both cried. We held each other crying on each others shoulders gave each other kisses and repeatedly told each other " I love you". I asked him if we will ever see each other again or come back. He said i don't know what the universe has planed for me. I don't know if i will come back. We have been together for almost 3 years. It has been rocky a lot of negativity around us. Our living situation has or had put a lot of strain on our relationship. He needs to get his life together, his career goals and so do I. He said I deserve better and that I'm a amazing woman and that he will never forget all that i did for him and how I was there for him every step of the way. As we were both crying I said now your going to be happy with another woman and he said " No, I'm not! I don't even want another woman."

11

What Guys Said 1

• You should move on my dear. Not all people are destined to get married a normal life. If you were that good you will easily find someone else. People are mysterious and full of surprises but don't worry. You're young!

What Girls Said 1

• Getting back together is a possibility but right now you both need to get yourself together. If It's meant to be, then it will be.