Why is it so hard to get over someone?

I feel like everything reminds me of my ex. I can't even go to sleep without dreaming of him. It's hard 😣 I feel him my heart which is weird to me.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• that means that person was VERY important 2 u

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on how you broke up i was with someone for 2 years got cheated on and my heart shattered into a million pieces and I fell into deep depression for about a year. I went out with friends and did loads of stuff to forget her

• Blahblah, typical human bullshit; you're fine.

• Because when you're hurt, time seems an eternity

What Girls Said 4

• Because you love him. It happens to everyone. Go out and get yourself a rebound. You don't have to do anything with him, just someone else to give you attention and take your mind off things. It will take time. I've felt that way before. It hurts bad but you will move on. It didn't work out for a reason. You'll find better.

• It's hard ! I'm in the same boat. I dream of him and wake up and he's not there it's very painful and sad. I'm struggling with it. A suppose u have to take each day as it comes xx

• It takes time. You guys were such big parts in each other's lives, so when that part leaves it's hard

• Because love does that to you. Everyone will go through a heartbreak in their life. You will be fine, maybe not today or tomorrow but you will get over it.