My ex just contacted me?

It has been 13 days of No Contact. We hadn't spoken since the break up.

She sent this "Hey, hope you’re OK! I just transferred you the tent money, so you should be £80 richer. Hope uni is going well and you’re enjoying the sun!"

The tent was for our bike trip, but it had to be cancelled for obvious reasons.

Anything to it? What does it mean? (not the text, but the fact she contacted me after so long?)

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't meant they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an EX who still Marks an X in her own softie spot, with '13 days of No contact,' she definitely has Motive in Mind when She------Sent this.
    She most likely has been Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared and with 'No contact' of any sort, she found a good excuse and used it to her advantage to just say "Hi," wondering how you are and maybe hoping you will respond.
    It's nearly been two weeks that she may have felt was Forever and with her Texting, you can be assured there may be more in store on this... long ride.
    Good luck. xx

• So what are you saying?

I'm really want her back, but I don't know if these are breadcrumbs or if she's seriously trying to reach out to me?

• Yes, she is Missing you... however, she may want only friends so watch out for this too or to go back to the Way we were. xxoo

What Girls Said 3

• She text you, and sent you cash? Score! But seriously keep texting each other. Don't over do the text messages, and see where it goes. Good luck!

• I don't really care.

• deep down inside she probably still has feelings for you. it might be a hint saying that she still wants to go on the camping trip with you, or else she wouldn't pay you back.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, the two of you had been close and she's had a little time to cool off and process a few things after everything went down between the two of you.

Sounds like she's being nice, and it's really hard to tell. I'm sure she'd love hearing from you, but that's only if you feel like talking with her. You could just send her a cordial "thank you and I hope you are doing well" type message if that's all you feel like at this point.

• 13 days. So long...

• For someone who's recently gone through a break up, 13 days feel like an eternity... so go fuck yourself chump.

• I rest my case, you're a prick :) ... good night/day.

• Better than lying about how she loves you and wants to get back with you like the others are. But yes, I am not your friend, they are your friends who tell you lies and comfort you with softness.

• it means she still thinks about u as a friend i suppose!

• Basically?

• I told her we couldn't be friends.