Girls, why would you contact your ex?

You've been broken up for 2 weeks and you decide to contact him, why?

You're the one who dumped him.

Any reason as to why you'd make the effort to contact him?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• She is a flake and an idiot

What Girls Said 7

• No! I don't want him back and I don't intend on changing my mind. Contacting him would only get in the way of that.
    Also it would be awkward as fuq! Eeek. >.<

Why she contacted you?
    She either doesn't care and is bored, or still has feelings and wants you back.

• Either she still had feelings for you, she wants to be good friends. Can you answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1444619-the-most-ackward-convo-with-my-brother-s-friend-what-just-happened

• Well I told her I don't ever want to be friends with her because I want her as a sexual partner... someone I can kiss and care for.

• honestly the longest relationship I've ever had lasted only a month over txting broke up with the dude and haven't talked to him since (gave me a bad vibe)
    As for calling the person back that's plain stupid unless one just needs a friend to talk to. Other than that I can't think of any reason that a person should contact their ex boyfriend.

• She doesn't know what she wants. Or the new bf didn't work out. Maybe she's being nosy and wants to see what you are doing.

• She doesn't have a new boyfriend.

• You do know some girls don't jump ship as soon as they leave a relationship?

• I broke up with my ex never looked back.

• she probably wants to remain friends or something along that line. if u still have feelings why not be friends since the relationship didn't work.

• That would be the stupidest thing ever.

• Why would I do that? But that is just me, once is over then no contract. I will still reply to his greetings because its rude to not reply.

• She's the one that contact me, not the other way round.

• Oops… my bad. Maybe she's lonely. Keep your reply short and maybe you can tell what she's up to… lonely, sorry, etc.

• Proper closure if there is none

• 'Proper closure'?

• If we didn't end it well which probably would make me guilty, I'll contact him to have a proper closure.