I still love my ex , but I guess I dont feel safe with him at all , do you agree?

whenever he calls me i would be happy , but i can never start it, when we are on phone and his line drops i can never call back , i would be so shy or scared he won't pick up, i can never text him unless he does, last night we were talking on viber andthe line went off he called me once and we couldnt hear each other, then he called me again but i missed the call, i really wanted us to contiue talking , but i couldnt call him back , and thus we haven't finished our conversation. ps ( he has bad history with me , and were sometimes rude to me while answering or picking up ), is that's why i dont trust him and find it to hard to approach even as a return for a missed call?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Flat out your communication with him sucks and you may need to repeat it to him several times so he understands. In terms of not trusting him thats on you; for instance, my ex made up all these things in her head that i was the absolutely worst person in the world emotionally abusive person, guess what... I'm the kind of person who likes silence and I jumped over walls and hurdles to make her comfortable, crack jokes and show love, be social. It was exhausting, and when i started to get back to who i was in the relationship, you know the comfortable silent type she took offense. Not saying your wrong but perhaps change your view and ask him.. say "we need to communicate more"

What Guys Said 1

• Well like the only time weve seen each other was in person and now we mainly text and talk on the phone so it's hard to tell tbh but she's hard to read :p

What Girls Said 1

• He's you ex for a reason so no need to circle back around.