He's lied all this time he has a girlfriend and she's pregnant ! ?

I met a guy a year and half ago we hit it off we fell in love now I have found out he has a girlfriend and she's pregnant with his second child !!! She messaged my phone called me ugly , who was I and to keep away from her man ! I can't believe this !! He had a girlfriend and didn't tell me. He's still messaging me saying he can't just let me go and he cares so much about me etc. I'm in bits ! I found out her name and tracked her down on facebook , I would've ever say anything I just needed to see , she had just this minute changed her profile picture which is of her and him together , he's lied to me and her I'm so upset what do I do

51

Most Helpful Girl

• You leave. He's lying to both of you and he's using you. If he had any intention on being with you, he woud have left her a long time ago. He would not have strung you along for a year and a half. He also wouldn't have gotten her pregnant. And, if he cheated on her (the mother of his kids), he will cheat on you too. Once a cheater, always a cheater. My ex did it to me and we have four kids and were together from the age of 16. Now, he cheats on her and they have three kids. She did me a favor. I didn't deserve that and neither do you.

• I'm upset that she's abusing me by text I've ignored her but I have told him to tell her the truth or I will !!

• And if she does wind up dumping him (which I don't see happening anytime soon based on herbbehavior), you will have to deal with all of her drama. He is tied to her through the kids and she will not make it easy on either of you. There's no wrath worse than the wrath of a woman who has been scorned.

• What does her being pregnant have to do with anything. You need to tell her that you are sorry, but you didn't know about her. Tell her to please stop messaging you and to take it up with him. He is the one who lied.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask yourself whether you are willing to be the other woman for the rest of your life, to see him only when it is convenient for him, knowing that if he ever left her and got with you, he would probably cheat on you, too. When you answer that question, it will be rather obvious what you should do.

What Girls Said 4

• Subtract yourself from the equation. He obviously didn't care if he couldn't be honest with you, it'll be hard but you'll meet someone else in due time.

• Just be careful next time

• run as fast as you can from the situation. he is worth none of your pain, thoughts or tears after you get over him. Make sure he pays for what he has done. Let him know how angry and how wrong he was, to form some type of closure, if you can't talk to him because of this women. She has no right to say you can't talk to him, because he has put you in this mess so he needs to form a type of closure and sort his mess out. So sorry you are going through that.

• That must be devastating. The only thing you can do is leave. You need to get rid of this guy. Delete his number, block him, avoid him. Do whatever must be done so that you don't even see anything from him anymore. He sounds like a complete jerk and he will continue to feed you his lies. If he had truly cared about you, he would have been honest with you and he would have left the other woman. I'm not saying he never cared about you at all. He probably did, in his own twisted way. But that's not what you want or deserve.