What to do next about my ex?

So my boyfriend that has been living with me for three years and dating one of those broke up w me on Easter! But the weird part is I dont know if I'm supposed to move on because when we are alone he looks at me like he used to but then he avoids me when there are other people sometimes we fuck and its great but I try to avoid that. then he wants nothing to do with me. Yet when he come to my house yo get his things he leave more than he takes I know we need space but should I move on or wait

11

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like you're kinda in between a fight and actually breaking up. just let things play out. if you want to try and get back together go for it. if not move on

What Girls Said 1

• it is really clear to me. You said he wants nothing to do with you, then when he is there he looks at you, and you 'fuck'. If it was love you would be calling more than 'great' and not saying you 'avoid it'. The answer is in that he only wants sex when you are in front of him, and 'nothing to do with you' when you are not.