Girls, why is she in contact with me?

I told my ex before I left her house after the break up: "if you change your mind, you know where to find me". What I meant by that is if she had second thoughts, she should get into contact with me somehow and she knows how to do it.

Anyway, we hadn't spoken for 2 weeks. Suddenly yesterday I get a text from her hoping I was OK.

What does she want?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't mistake that for an excuse to get closer. She just wants you to know she cares; to show that she's not insensitive.
    Want to drive her nuts? Don't reply.

• Yeah I haven't replied, but I just want her back so I don't want to blow my chances.

• Yea, I understand your hesitation. But... as weird as it may sound, your best chances are by ignoring her. Unless she's some really different girl with really specific personality, this is about the only thing that will put you in her mind constantly, wondering why you don't reply.

What Girls Said 5

• I doubt she wants anything more than to know if you are OK. Try not to get your hopes up too far so you don't get hurt even more :(

• She's probably wanting to find out if you still have feelings for her. Or she was talking to another guy during those two weeks and it fell through and you're the rebound. Be careful

• I'm 1000% sure there is no other guy involved. If there were, she would've met him when we were together, and she isn't the girl to do that.

That being said, I still hold much love for her... it's unbearable most of the time, but I wish she could call instead of these texts.

• Do you think she would contact me again, by herself of through a friend?

• If she's serious about you, she would probably speak to you on her own but maybe you shouldn't rush anything, you still don't know the exact reason for her contacting you

• To know if you are ok after the break up.

• Bullshit. She knows I was never ok with it.

• But she wants to know that you're not a crying mess on the couch staring at her picture. It's a selfish thing for her because she would feel better if you say you're ok.

• Need more information. Maybe she is undecided and wants to see how you feel about it all by asking how you are.

• What would you like to know?

• Ask her, not us, duh! ;-)