Does this Text Show he's Cheating?

I found a text on my dad's phone from a number with no name that simply said "I'm horny" nothing else. He didn't answer it, but the number is from our area, and I'm not sure what to think.

My friend thinks he could have just deleted the rest of the texts and kept that one for the number.

• Yes, it's suspicious. Confront him
  • No, it doesn't prove anything. Leave it alone
  • Not sure
    Vote C

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Your dad? Not your business then!

What Guys Said 5

• Could be spam but the local number is suspicious so I would mention it.

• It's suspicious but it doesn't prove he's cheating. I'd ask my dad who the hell he was talking to.

• It sounds suspicious alright. I'd recommend that you talk to your dad about it. But, be aware he will probably ground you for a month for going into his personal business

• Doesn't mean a thing. Could very easily be a wrong number or a friend of his trying to prank him.

• The real thing here is don't go through ur dads phone tbh

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on how much you want to know. If you don't want to know, don't do it. But if you do, ask away.

• Well I don't know there, but I get texts from prostitutes offering sex once a month in my number. Some say they usually just type random numbers and send the texts. This happens to my parents too. We always ignore it.