What do I do, I broke up with my boyfriend and he still won't leave me alone I'm starting to think he's obessed?

I blocked him on everything, but I can still tell when he texts me or calls me. I haven't blocked his mom or sister on facebook but his mom sends me like 195 messages a day that I keep ignoring, and he keeps trying to call me constantly. I don't know if it really is his mom, but his mom keeps saying he won't sleep and I need to talk to him, and he won't go to school until I talk to him, and how he won't come out of his room to eat or anything. Help I don't know what to do, I feel extreamely bad but I don't want to be with him anymore.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• ANA SARAH recently brought my fiancĂ©e back to my life, after we have been composed for 9years. We have stayed living favorably without any delinquent. I always converse about matrimony with her but she replies me with, And promise me that we will soon get married. I was shock on a faithful day when she called me and told me that she is no longer interested in the relationship, because she met another guy, and they were almost getting married. I was stunned and dizzy after hearing that from her. I was so drained and tried to get back to myself because deprived of her it was dreadful because I truly love her with the whole of my emotion. Until I was fixed up to ANA SARAH whose email is highpriestess4spell@gmail. com I communicated with her and she guaranteed me that my wish will be settled unto me after 48 hours, and she told me to count on her words, and she gave me every purpose why I have not to worry any longer. So that was how ANA SARAH came into my marital life and fetched my girlfriend back to me after 48 hours as ANA SARAH guaranteed me, and now here I am affirming of her virtoriuous works. And she also cast money spell for me that really well-ordered out for me. So I will recommend you to contact her once you are in need of magic spell. she is sincere and real to help you out.. highpriestess4spell@gmail. com or www. anasarahspiritualhome. yolasite. com/

What Guys Said 4

• No reason for you to feel bad. Send him a written demand to stop texting and calling. If possible, get a lawyer to write it and send it for you. If you have a friend or a friend of a friend who is a lawyer they may do it for you for free. The letter will probably do the job. If not you may have go to court for a restraining order.

• What an ass for getting his own mum involved lol... he might even be using his mum's phone/email to get into contact with you!

What he's doing, or what his mum is doing, is emotional blackmail - a very sickening thing to do. You need to send him a letter and lay down the rules... if he refuses and continues to harass you, then you should think about get the authorities involved.

• ... well how did you break it off with him? Please tell me it was in person in a civilised discussion? If not you DO need to meet up somewhere neutral like starbucks and talk things through with him, if you've been going out with him and he hasn't been abusive you owe him that much.

• I broke up with him over text and then he just came to my house and like dragged me outside of my house was mad and I explained to him things and he wouldn't let go of me and I told him he had to leave, and he starting punching my hosue.

• .. yeah don't break up with guys over text again

• Tell your own parents that he and his mom are harassing you

What Girls Said 2

• Get a restraining order.

• Same happened to me with an ex. Just talk to him. Nothing like lovey dovey but just as friends. Eventually he will get over it. Plus you two are young. You may be his first gf n he is devastated