How to get your ex bf crawling back?

how do you get your e bf crawling back after he broke up with you? and how much is too much when it comes to playing hard to get?

he broke up with me bc it was the middle of they year and he was super stressed out because of football and school, but i need a way to show him that not only am i worth the effort but he needs me

14

Most Helpful Guy

• A head shot:-)
    Well you need to add why you broke up basically
    Maybe there's something you can use against him..
    And to make him "crawl":-D

What Guys Said 3

• You don't you become a better person and walk away. If I broke up with a girl and saw her trying to make me jealous I'd lose any respect I had for her left and just pity her pathetic attempt.

• This ^.

And go no contact. If nothing happens, he isn't interested. If he misses you or wants you back, he'll contact you.

• A better question to ask is, "Why would I want to be with a guy who already told me he doesn't want to be with me?"

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he would crawl back if he's the one who initiated the break up.