I dated this girl for a year and it was great, I loved her, she broke up with me and I was pretty devastated, not just that she broke up with me but that she moved on really quickly. Found the love of her life etc, it really hurt me. I am dating and its okay but sometimes I still think of her and get really sad. Im just wondering if this is normal and whats the time table for me not thinking of her as much. Its been 2 months.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess u love her 2 much and want 2 get back 2 her... better stop trying if she doesn't feel the same way with u

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's normal to be sad and upset by something like that, but if she's already happy there's no reason to keep being sad. Don't allow her to put you in a bad mood because its not hurting her if she's hurt you. I think it'd be best to move on and either stay single for a while to get you mind off of things. Or try to pursue a relationship with a girl who you really like and will like you back. If its still hurting, just distract yourself with things that make you happy. Hope that helps.

What Guys Said 2

• Its normal in fact your moving on rather quickly.

• normal it could take a while