Did your dumper ex contact you after the break up?

Quick question about your break up...

Did your ex contact you in any way after they dumped you? Or did they disappear?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a couple that contacted me after we broke up. One girl in particular had given me enough hints she was done with me, so I walked away, but make no doubt, she was essentially wanting to move on. Anyway, she would then call me every so often to ask me how I was doing and would suggest doing something, even telling me she loved me, but the few times I got together with her, it was absolutely not the same as before, and after a few of those meetings, I realized it was time for me to nip it for good and move on.

Other times, they've disappeared, which I suppose is best, but sometimes I have to admit, when you're hurting, it does feel good to get a call from someone you're not over yet.

What Girls Said 4

• Disappear, don't want to be hurt

• What you think if your ex contacted you 2 weeks after ending it?

• If you still loved him?

• Then yes, I'd be hesitant, and very leiry but but yes.. maybe

• He broke up with me then. Contacted me about a month later wanting me back and it's been four months now and he still does but I just want to be friends

• Yep, we broke up when we graduated high school. He messaged me two years later to tell me about someone that had passed away. I was surprised, but obviously he was hurting so I was there for him.

• After my ex dumped me through a text he contacted me maybe 6 times to say sorry, he still loved me, and still has feelings for me but he was just playing mind games so i had to tell him to leave me alone and he has.

What Guys Said 3

• if i had an ex, then id make some request 4 staying friends with her basically... hope she did the same as well

• Ouch pal, if I was you I wouldn't bother being friends with exes.

• I would say from experience, when you go your own ways, no drama and don't chase after them, you hear from them again at same stage.. a lot depends on who they are dating too

• But say you've been ignoring them for a couple of weeks after the break up and they contact you? You're absolutely certain they ain't dating no one... surely they must be having second thoughts?

• To a degree... there is always second thoughts

• Nope. Disappeared, but that's a good thing she was cheating on me so I liked not talking to her after

• What would think if an ex contacted you 2 weeks after the break up?

• "how you doing" or "hope you're ok"?

• Yeah that's just what it is. She is just checking on you. My ex also contacted my best friend to check up on me, tell him to take care of me through the tough time. just means she cares but not in a girlfriend type of way.