Do you think broken heart can love again?

68

Most Helpful Girl

• i say yeah. We asll go through broken hearts multiple times in our lives but I was hurt a few years back and I recently loved again but got hurt, and I'm torn in pieces right now but I always have hope love will come one day again but who knows. It's all about finding the right person...

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. Lets take like um a girlfriend who is a victim to domestic abuse. Ofc she was physically broken but mentally too. Girls just keep coming back to some guys because they were emotionally torn. I've had a broken heart and hated one of my ex boyfriend but in a relationship its really easy to remember all the good things and I ended up falling in love with him again :/

• Yes. Someone special can come along and mend your broken heart. So yes, it's possible to love again with a broken heart.

• Yea, I m going through this part

• Yes indeed

• Yes, of course it can.

What Guys Said 8

• If not we'd all die alone.

• Oh yes a heart can be mended only with love and care by you or someone else

• No idea, I haven't loved in a longggggggggggggggg time.

• It happens far too often to be in question.

• After a period of healing, yes it can.

• Yes definitely, let the phase of hurting pass and you'll be at it again.

• Never had my heart broken before so I wouldn't know.
    Ignorance is bliss I guess.

I would think you can love again once you get over the break up, our brains our built to get over things like breakups, deaths, etc. just takes time.

• Yes. And I have a broken heart right now.

• sameee... hurts like hell...

• @Ismael777 my relationship took three years , i meet her when u was 10

• I met her since I was 5. She's now 19 and left for another guy. It's sad, and now I'm trying to look for a companion in school. Still young, I know but I'm a 10th grader.