Do you think broken heart can love again?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i say yeah. We asll go through broken hearts multiple times in our lives but I was hurt a few years back and I recently loved again but got hurt, and I'm torn in pieces right now but I always have hope love will come one day again but who knows. It's all about finding the right person...

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. Lets take like um a girlfriend who is a victim to domestic abuse. Ofc she was physically broken but mentally too. Girls just keep coming back to some guys because they were emotionally torn. I've had a broken heart and hated one of my ex boyfriend but in a relationship its really easy to remember all the good things and I ended up falling in love with him again :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Someone special can come along and mend your broken heart. So yes, it's possible to love again with a broken heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I m going through this part

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course it can.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• If not we'd all die alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes a heart can be mended only with love and care by you or someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea, I haven't loved in a longggggggggggggggg time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens far too often to be in question.

0|0
    0|0
  • After a period of healing, yes it can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely, let the phase of hurting pass and you'll be at it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had my heart broken before so I wouldn't know.
    Ignorance is bliss I guess.

I would think you can love again once you get over the break up, our brains our built to get over things like breakups, deaths, etc. just takes time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And I have a broken heart right now.

1|0
    0|0
    • sameee... hurts like hell...

• Show All
    • @Ismael777 my relationship took three years , i meet her when u was 10

• I met her since I was 5. She's now 19 and left for another guy. It's sad, and now I'm trying to look for a companion in school. Still young, I know but I'm a 10th grader.

Loading... ;