Have I lost him?

So a guy asked me out on a date , but I was dating someone at the time. I really really really like the guy that asked me out but now that I've broken up with my ex I don't know if he'll still accept me. He's the best guy in the world, but will he still like me or do you think he's moved on? It's been about a week since he asked me out. ?

11

What Guys Said 1

• For your age, that's really respectable that you didn't leave the guy you were dating for someone else (at least I hope so since it's only been a week since the breakup). Personally I don't think you should be dating at that age and that you should have your head in the books, but I'll help out since you have your hands in the mud already. If it's only been a week, there should still be interest in his mind. Go up and talk to him about it and see if he's still willing to go out.

What Girls Said 1

• He might, just be careful not to give him the impression that he was a last resort... Nothing is more hurtful.