Guys, girls what type of things have you done to make your ex jealous? Did it work? Why do you do it? What outcome do you want?

Updates:
My ex sent me video of him and his new underage gf having sex. I wrote him and told him to move away with her and f++ off. Was my reaction unreasonable? Prior to that I had told him I was happy he found her so I don't know why he had to go out of his way like that. That's what prompted my question.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the only thing that I do and made him went back to me on his knees was doing great in school and showing and proving that I am better than anyone that he was able to meet..

0|0
    0|0
    • That's kind of my thought too, the best revenge is to be better. 😊

• you got that right girl!!! good luck!!!

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I don't really go out of my way to make someone jealous. I find my ex's get angry and jealous when they see me happy or when they realize they're no longer the centre of my attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • I only get angry when my exes send me pics of them having sex with their new gf. But otherwise I'm happy for them, I just don't like being harassed. :)

• Show All
    • There's nothing you can tell me. I was asking what other people have done to get even with their ex? Not that I am going to do something to mine but I wanted to know if I'm the only one out there that has someone acting all cray cray and stuff.

• Anyways doesn't matter the post was for fun.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!