What should I do with my ex gf?

I broke up with a my gf like 5 days ago and ik im only 18 and its nothing serious but she's taking it really hard. she's cry 24/7 and begging me to come back. I dont hate her or anything so we are still friends. We talk and all friends stuff but its still werry hard for her. She said she's planing to cut herself (f dumb idea) I don't know if she's capable of suicide at the worst. What should i do?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her teachers, counselors, parents or all of the above.

She is trying to manipulate you, don't let her. You need to not talk for awhile because that gives her hope of getting back together. She needs a clean break but a support group. Hence you will tell her lived ones she is talking about cutting herself and you cannot help her with that. If she's messing with you it's wrong. If she's serious she needs professional help you can't give her.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe stop seeing her so often, she may think because your still there she can get you back... And also let someone know about her thoughts- an older sister or her mum.

Good luck and remember to think about yourself and your feelings too!

• She is in pain. Some people have to take steps. I had a 1 year break up... Stupid I know. I think what you need to do it take it slow with the break up. She seems weak and be nice.

What Guys Said 2

• i guess she's saying it in order 2 make u come back basically... old tactic...;-)

• Well ik her, she's like a little kid. She can't lie and she is super emotional and she allready cut herself for me before for liking some girls pic on instagram... in short i see myself as bad guy if she hurts herself, and she will

• Man, just be near to her.. slowly move away from her.. talk to her.. when she wakes up text her.. be a man not a boy.. maybe she loves soo much that can't be away from you.. don't go away suddenly.

• Im trying that allready im afraid it won't work :/

• it will work.. Man she loves you.. don't waste your time on girls who may broke your heart.. you have someone who miss you so much.. if i in your position, i would not leave her.. unless she did something broke your heart so much like cheating..

• She didn't as far as i know. Yeah, problem is i have a valid (complicated) reason for break up